Students in Grades 9-12 invited for a day of college exploration at Imagine U
Seattle Public Schools invites all students in Grades 9-12 for a day of college exploration Nov. 18 at Imagine U. The event will be held at Garfield High School, 400 23rd Ave.
Students can learn how you can achieve their college dreams through college preparation sessions from the experts. Some topics to be covered:
• College Admissions
• Financial Aid and Scholarships
• Campus Life
As part of the event, Seattle Public Schools will partner with Washington State University to offer an afternoon of college preparation information for the entire family. Families and students can learn about the application and admissions process and explore areas of study. There will also be a panel of current students and parents to answer questions and share their personal experiences. College admissions representatives from WSU and other Washington colleges will be there to answer any questions and share about their programs.
For additional information on the Imagine U event, visit: www.imagineu.wsu.edu or contact Janet Blanford, College & Career Readiness at email@example.com or call (206) 252-0184
Imagine U @ College!
• noon to 12:30 p.m.: Students and families check in
• noon to 1 p.m: Mini college fair
• 12:10-1 p.m.: Lunch (free for the first 500 attendees)
• 1:10-1:25 p.m.: Welcome
• 1:35-4:15 p.m.: Academic Sessions
· 1:35–2:25 p.m.: Applying to College
· 2:35-3:30 p.m. - College program exploration (choose from 5 different sessions)
· 3:40–4:10 p.m. - Student Panel/Parent Panel
• 4:15–4:30 p.m.: Closing Remarks and Raffle
Download fliers in the following languages: