School Board Policy Work
Policy Review: Phase II
The Phase II policy review calendar can be accessed by the link below. The link will take you to a grid that contains the following information: policy name, policy number, current SPS policies (if any), lead staff assigned to the policy, and the timing for the review if it has already been determined. Because Phase II review is a more involved process, only a portion of the policies have timelines determined. As the work progresses, the “TBDs” will be updated.
Phase II Policy Review Calendar (*all dates subject to change)
An example to explain how to read the grid:
|Title||Lead Staff||Current SPS Policy||Committee Review||Introduction||Action|
|C&I Nov. 2011
C&I Dec. 2011
|Feb 1, 2012||Feb 15, 2012|
• Policy #: The number that the policy will have once it is adopted.
• Policy Name: The name that the policy will have once it is adopted.
• Lead Staff: The lead staff person responsible for reviewing the policy.
• Current SPS Policies: The SPS policies that are currently in effect.
• Committee Review: Each link is the version of the policy that was presented at that committee meeting. Not every policy will go to committee more than once, but if it does, the version presented at the later meeting will show the changes made since it was presented at the last committee meeting. Even though some policies have dates listed, the dates will not become links until after the meeting.
o C&I stands for the Curriculum & Instruction Policy Committee, A&F is the Audit & Finance Committee, Exec is the Executive Committee, and Ops is the Operations Committee. Please click here to access the agendas and minutes for committee meetings.
• Introduction: The version of the policy presented to the Board at introduction.
• Action: The version of the policy adopted by the School Board.
Click here to read the Policy Book Preamble.
<<back to School Board Policies