We support schools and central organizations with resource allocation, budget development, budget management and financial analysis activities.
Our overarching goal is to provide analysis, identify funding options and build balanced budgets to assist district leaders in maximizing resources for students.
It is our responsibility to:
- Meet legal obligations including the filing of state budget reports with OSPI.
- Maintain accurate projections of revenues and expenditures to ensure sound financial decisions.
- Allocate resources to implement District objectives and priorities
- Consult with schools and central organizations on the planning and status of their budgets.
- Monitor budgets and fiscal processes for improved accuracy and efficiency.
- Improving the Recommended Budget document by including more details on central office operations.
- Providing online information about budgeting processes and outcomes.
View the FY 2014-15 Budget, adopted July 2, 2014. Updated July 11, 2014. Included is the General Fund, the Debt Service Fund and the Capital Fund as well as school and central budget details.
View the Board Resolution for Adoption of the FY 2014-15 Budgets.
Following are Appendices to get definitions for terms used in the FY 2014-15 Adopted Budgets, and information about policies that provide guidance on the development of the District's educational programs and budgets that support them.
View FY 2014-15 Budget Alllocations to Schools as of March, 2014.