School Board Meeting Agendas
As part of meeting the goals of accountability, transparency, and connecting the community with the district, the Seattle School Board is pleased to provide on-line access to all parts of the agenda for the legislative meetings of the Board.
Agenda items brought before the Seattle School Board are generally introduced at one board meeting and approved at the following meeting. During the time between introduction and action, members of the public are encouraged to contact your School Board representative or the School Board Office to share your views. When you contact the School Board, every member of the Board will see your opinions. Please use the agenda topic as your subject matter.
Board Meeting Agenda(s) - click on the date to view agenda
- December 7, 2013 - Board Retreat
- December 11, 2013 - Oversight Work Session: Finance
- December 11, 2013 - Oversight Work Session: Facilities
- December 11, 2013 - Executive Session: Labor Negotiations
The Seattle Public School Board welcomes members of the public to the legislative meetings of the Board and dedicates one hour of time at these meetings to hear from the public on agenda items and other issues of concern. To see the rules for Public Testimony and find out how to sign up, please go here.
Complete hard-copy packets of meeting materials are maintained in the School Board Office and the District's archives.
Thank you for your support of Seattle Public Schools.
Upcoming Committee Meetings
- December 9, 2013 - Curriculum & Instruction Policy Committee
- December 11, 2013 - Executive Committee
- December 12, 2013 - Audit & Finance Committee
- December 17, 2013 - Audit & Finance Committee (Quaterly Audit)
- December 19, 2013 - Operations Committee
Archives of Past Board Meetings
|2012-13 Agendas||2008-09 Agendas|
|2011-12 Agendas||2007-08 Agendas|
|2010-11 Agendas||2006-07 Agendas|
|2009-10 Agendas||2005-06 Agendas|