|We are currently experiencing issues with the SPS websites. This is an issue with the SchoolFusion hosting servers and they are investigating to find a solution.|
Details Of: ||Road Map to College: College Application Completion Event |
|Date: ||11/7/2012 (3:00 PM - 7:00 PM)|
|Calendar: ||Seattle Public Schools (Lecture/Seminar/Workshop)|
|Summary: ||Resources to help seniors with college apps and essays|
|Description: ||Seattle Public Schools will be hosting a series of College Application Completion events throughout October and November. |
These events are free and open to all 12th-grade students.
Resources will be provided to support students with their college applications, specifically their college essay. This includes access to computers, printers, and trained writing tutors.
Each student will be given a toolkit with step-by-step guides for applying to local colleges, fee waiver information and writing tips.
For more information and to register, visit www.roadmaptocollege.org.
The dates and locations for these events are as follows:
- Thursday, October 18th @ Nathan Hale HS (3-7pm)
- Saturday, October 20th @ Chief Sealth HS (11am-1:30pm)
- Tuesday, October 23rd @ Franklin HS (2:30-8pm)
- Thursday, October 25th @ West Seattle HS (3-8pm)
- Wednesday, November 7th @ Roosevelt HS (3-7pm)
- Tuesday, November 13th @ Rainier Beach HS (3-6pm)
- Thursday, November 15th @ Garfield HS (2:45-7pm)
College Bound Scholarship Counselor
|Link:||For more information and to register|
|Location:||Roosevelt High School|
1410 NE 66 St
Seattle, WA 98115